Thursday, August 18, 2011

Phil the Void: Motherbanking Bankholes

Venue: HumanThread
645 W. 18th Street

Performances (click to purchase):

Friday, September 02, 2011 7:00 PM

Sunday, September 04, 2011 2:30 PM

Thursday, September 08, 2011 10:00 PM

Saturday, September 10, 2011 5:30 PM

Sunday, September 11, 2011 8:30 PM

Description:

Hello Chicago!

There. Now I won't have to say that to everyone at the shows. Whew. Thank you, that's a huge relief. This isn't widely known, but coming out onstage and addressing a group of strangers by saying "Hello ___yourtownhere__!" is absolutely THE most stressful and technically complicated thing any performer can do. Thank you, I'm Phil.

Company:

Phil the Void (Indianapolis, IN)

It's me, Phil. I've been writing these philosophically comedic monologues for 5 years -- this year will represent my 6th such effort. I got my start at Fringe festivals after seeing some terrible yet popular comedy. It was there the realization struck me that people want to think more, but nobody's really encouraging them. Good thing I'm so good at everything! Even though this writing relationship with myself has become more professional than intimate, we're making a commitment to become larger than ourselves and continue to bring intellectually stimulating and educational comedy to America. Where my nerds at???

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tim! It's Phil! Thanks for the notch. Looks like your column width does not agree with my 'tube trailer size!
    Straight From God's...Fat? Farm? Fat-Farm? The public needs to know! =)

    ReplyDelete